- Friends Helping Friends
- Isaiah 61 - Healing The Broken Hearten
- Mothers and Fathers Equipping Mothers and Fathers
Mentoring - Relational and Discipling
Empowerment With Hope
- Equipping and Inspiring People To Walk In Their Destinies
- Strong Commitment To Serve People Rather Than The Organization
- Listening and Following
- The Commandment That You "Love One Another"
- Intimacy With The Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Building Community For Health and Healing
- Isaiah 61:1 - "The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners."
- We have come to build a community, not a ministry or a Church.
- We purpose to be Christian based, Bible based.
- We believe in the Verbally Inspired Word of God, as it was originally written in the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek languages.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity; Father Son and Holy Spirit.
- We affirm that there is no salvation except through the redemptive work of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. There He shed His precious blood, atoning for our sins.
- We affirm that our salvation is a work of Grace, and cannot be earned.
- We hold to the belief that once redeemed, we will show fruit of our salvation experience by both in righteous acts and by the fruit of the Holy Spirit. These fruits demonstrate we have been redeemed and changed, and do not provide for our salvation.
- We affirm that in 3 days Jesus physically rose from the grave.
- We believe that Jesus sits at the right hand of God the Father, awaiting His glorious return.
- We believe in the incomprehensible love that the Godhead daily showers upon His own.
- We believe in the Godhead’s intense fiery desire to have a living, dynamic, personal, interactive relationship with us daily.