- The Life Model: Living From the Heart Jesus Gave You & Joy Starts Here The Life Model guides you through understanding and developing strong maturity. This book is a priceless aid to restore anyone who has been through trauma. By James Friesen, James E. Wilder, Anne Bierling, Rick Koepcke, and Maribeth Poole.
- The Complete Guide To Living With Men How God designed men to grow and mature. This is the most complete description of Life Model maturity in print. Everyone has a father. Most people have a brother, son or grandson. Everyone needs maturity. By James E. Wilder.
- Freedom Tools - For Overcoming Life's Tough Problems This book is about the revolution, one that makes it possible to steer a course toward emotional and spiritual wholeness as well as help others do so. By Andy Reese.
- Designed for Fulfillment: A Study of the Redemptive Gifts by Charles R. Wade Jr. Understanding the redemptive gifts will give you a greater understanding of the potential that you have, as well as the challenges that you face. It will help you identify your individual strengths and weaknesses. You will begin to understand in a deeper way why God created you. You will learn to stop wasting your time on those things that are motivated by woundedness rather than by your Father's Design. By Charles R. Wade Jr.
- Blessing Your Spirit Our human spirit is responsive. When it is ignored, it will atrophy. When it is nurtured it will grow. Truth is the nutrient that most powerfully transforms your spirit. Your spirit needs to know the truth about you and about God. Some of that truth is spoken by the Spirit of God to your spirit and some is input that you deliberately seek. This book is a series of blessings designed to leverage the growth of your spirit. By Arthur Burke
- Breakthrough: Miraculous Stories of Healing and Hope - By Anita Andreas